WELCOME TO PROUDLYBAZE | ALWAYS VISIT FOR LATEST UPDATES

NOTICE

Friday 15 December 2017

“My Heart Is Filled With Darkness” – Pasuma Wonder Sends Condolence To Wasiu Ayinde Over His Daughter’s Death



Fuji maestro, Alabi Pasuma on Thursday, sent out his condolences to Fuji superstar, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal, over the death of his daughter, Wasilat. Wasilat Anifowese died in the early hours of Tuesday, in Canada from complications arising from diabetes. She was 34 years old.

The Fuji musician expressed his heartfelt condolences on IG, writing that Wasilat’s death filled his heart with darkness.

Below is his post:

"speechless
@kingwasiuayindemarshal Words cannot express how deeply sorry I am to hear about Wasilat, My deepest sympathy for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family. May your beautiful memories sustain and bring comfort to you during this difficult season. My heart is filled with sadness. Please accept our deepest sympathies and know that my prayers are with you during this time Sir.😞😞"

Share With Your Friends:



0 Please Share a Your Opinion.:

Post a Comment

About Us | Contact Us | Disclaimer

Terms Of Use | Privacy | Promot Music