WELCOME TO PROUDLYBAZE | ALWAYS VISIT FOR LATEST UPDATES

NOTICE

Friday 3 March 2017

Cocoice finally apologizes to Don Jazzy

Cocoice’s antics in the Big Brother Naija
house has gained her fame across the
country. So much so that Don Jazzy had to
comment on her issue.

Cocoice initially made the news after she
exposed her bosom and shockingly allowed
Bassey to feast on them. Such a bold move
couldn’t be ignored and Don Jazzy wrote via
Twitter that: “Eyaaa nipple wey dem suck
no save Cocoice? There you have it young
ones, protect your nips.”

bviously not happy with what the Mavin
boss wrote, Coco said her action was rather
spontaneous than a planned or intentional
one.
Don Jazzy
“Forgive your girl, I’m so sorry, I saw that
tweet and I was like ah baba no
understand; if you understood, you will
know that it is just a normal thing, I believe
people are even doing worse. I would say
that nothing I did in that Big Brother Naija
house was planned, I did not even plan
anything.”

Share With Your Friends:



0 Please Share a Your Opinion.:

Post a Comment

About Us | Contact Us | Disclaimer

Terms Of Use | Privacy | Promot Music