WELCOME TO PROUDLYBAZE | ALWAYS VISIT FOR LATEST UPDATES

NOTICE

Thursday 31 May 2018

Adekunle Gold Reveals “Why Simi Is A Better Songwriter Than He Is"


Adekunle Gold has said colleague, Simi is better than him as a songwriter. The singer disclosed this to fans at his album listening on Friday. According to him, Simi has a hand in every song he has released, adding that she must validate his songs before he puts it out. “Any song I write and Simi does not validate I don’t put out. “Every single I’ve released Simi has a hand in it. She is a better song writer than me and I say this all the time. “So, if she says no I agree, I have learnt so much from her.” Meanwhile, both artistes are yet to validate or deny reports of them dating.

Share With Your Friends:



0 Please Share a Your Opinion.:

Post a Comment

About Us | Contact Us | Disclaimer

Terms Of Use | Privacy | Promot Music