WELCOME TO PROUDLYBAZE | ALWAYS VISIT FOR LATEST UPDATES

NOTICE

Monday 2 October 2017

Story ••• [All That Glitters] Eps 14&15



Episode 14
°°°lets defend our school°°°
••cleansweep to the rescue••
••••√√•••••√√••••••
sounds of “uuurgh” rang through the air as I came crashing to the ground
the ref blew the whistle twice and pointed to the box
I squirmed in pain
as I looked up I saw the guy who tackled me
there was no sign of remorse in his face
only a murderous intent eyes staring at me
his teamates ran towards the ref to give excuses ,,but the man wasn’t interested in what they had to say
he walked straight to the boy ,,faced him and raised a red flag in front of him
I could see the anguish written all over the hillcrest players and their supporters
medic walked swiftly towards the field with a stretcher in hand
I became irritated immediately I saw the stretcher
how can everything I worked for come to waste
never!
Im not leaving here on a stretcher
I brushed off the guys who tried to carry me on the tool
“No,,no need I’m fine”
the man looked at me with a raised eyebrow
they applied ointments and bandaged my leg
“maybe you should take a rest ken” the coach told me
“I’m fine coach ,,,besides its just five minutes left,,,I ll see this match till the end” I replied him
the coach nodded
I think he understood how much my pride would be hurt if I got dragged off like that
“but ken are you sure” yahya asked me,
“I’m sure bro,,,just make sure you give a clean shot”
I relplied
they helped me up as I hopped to the side of the feild
atleast the crowd cheered on as I hopped encouraging me a bit
then the ref placed positions
yahya stepped forward to play
he stepped a few inches then looked with a determined face at the pole
I was very confident at yahya’s curved shot
I took in a deep breath as yahya looked down at the ball
everywhere seemed quiet for a while
then suddenly the ref blew the whistle
and yahya ran forward and gave the ball a powerful kick
everybody’s eyes followed the direction of the ball as it curved a little and went straight to the waitin keepers hands
my mouth dropped open!
how is that possible!!
from the corner of my eyes I saw coach exclaim in anger
**but that was an impossible curve,,,how did that keeper get there so fast**
the goal keeper smiled in satisfaction as he held on to the ball his teamates kept shouting praises and hails at him
almost everyone appeared shocked as they watched the hill crest boys jubilate
then suddenly
the ref blew the whistle and pointed
the keeper got the ball alright but unknowingly he jumped backwards and landed inside the post
a few inches behind the line
it was a goal!!!
I forgot about the pain in my leg as I ran with my teamates towards yahya
the entire field went wild with screams
we won!!
we did it!!
our jubilation continued
the hillcrest boys surrounded the ref and started throwing complaints
“my verdict is final,,,the ball was a goal,,accept it” he brushed them off
“accept what,,,how can those f**king kids win!!” their captain screamed ”
the ref warned him about using foul language on the feild but the guy continued
his teamates also vented out their anger
at first everyone thought it was normal to be a little unhappy about losing
but these guys seemed to want to take things far
wasabi with yahya walked over to try and talk to them to accept defeat
but suddenly I saw the ref being knocked down
at first I thought it was a joke
but when wasabi got lifted up by his neck
then I realized something I didn’t notice before
all the while we were playing
this guys played completely different from the boys we played with last year
they even looked different and more older than usuall
at that moment I realised it
**merceneries**
my eyes widened at the thought as I partly ran and partly jumped towards the field
I threw my entire weight on the guy who grabbed wasabi
and we both fell to the ground I knew if he stood up
I was dead
but atleast I saved wasabi from harm
but in a flash of a few seconds the entire hillcrest players descended on us and started giving us some serious thrashing
some of my teamates managed to escape but most of us were trapped and receiving the beating of our lives
more and more supporters of hillcrest poured into tje feild and descended on anyone they could lay their hands on
the entire feild was in complete dissorder as people ran helter skelter around
we tried defending ourselves but it was no use fighting back guys that were 5 times stronger than you
things intensified as some guys brought out clubs and rods and started dealing with people
as I still held the guy on the floor I looked around and tried to figure out what exactly went wrong
::
::
“oooh five points,,,you are going down Mike”
Tobi smiled as he handed the stick to Mike to make his own shot
“I don’t know where you’ve been practising,,,but still I will make sure your efforts become useless” Mike replied him as he concentrated in making a shot
“yo Muna ,,,when did dre said he’ll be here”
john asked him as Muna tried speaking as he focused on the game he played with the phone
“hey Muna!”
john called out again
ever since Muna got that game he hardly pays attention anymore
Muna looked up at him and replied
“uh,,I’m not sure,,,ask Tobi”
then looked back at his game
john turned and looked at Tobi
“no no no,,,john don’t even think about it,,,”if you distract my game again today ,,I won’t go easy on you,,,so you better vamoose” Tobi warned him
john smiled and tried to continue
“but still couldn’t you-”
Tobi sparked
“john!,,,I’m warning you ,,don’t dare me”
john simply laughed and let him be
“maybe Dre is working on a song that’s why he is delayed,,,I mean he us usually the first to get here” Mike said as he hit a ball
Tobi looked at him and replied
“which song ,,,dude forget writing a song for now,,,we need to focus on winning that competition at nyako”
john scrunched his face
“yeah,,,but don’t we need to present a song for thah” he quizzed him
Tobi scoffed at them
“so you both don’t even know”
“know what” they asked at the same time
Tobi shot one ball and looked at them
“the competiion doesn’t need the candidates to present their own songs,,,the rules is that we choose any popular trap song and make our cover of it”
Mike and john looked quizzingly at him
he continued
“its weird that the both of you don’t even update yourself about the latest on your own band” he teased them
Mike replied defensively
“ehn ,,you were just lucky to find out about that,,,besides its not just us ,,even Muna too didn’t know”
Tobi laughed again and said
“iffa hear say he doesn’t know”
they turned and faced Muna
and stared quietly at him
Muna noticed their gazing eyes on him
then he looked up at them
he sighed
then said
“I was the one who told Tobi about it”
Mike and john groaned
as Tobi laughed again
Muna focused again on his game
as they continued chattering on
but after a while
noise coming from the hall outside distracted Muna
he wondered why the sportees couldn’t be quiet as they went to their different classes
but the noise increased and turned into a commotion of urgent wailing and running
**something isn’t right**
Muna thought
he dropped his game and told john
“johnny,,,try to see what’s going on out there”
john nodded and poked out his head through the door
he saw some students and teachers frantically running about
some students in sportwear looked awkward with either 1 shoe in or wearing opposite socks colour
as they dashed into their classrooms and grabbed their bags to run home
john couldn’t understand the entire commotion
he. saw one student runing past the hallway
he held the guys shirt and managed to break his speed as he turned him to face him
“yo scooby,,,what’s this whole hoolabaloo about”
he asked him
the boy peered disbelievinly at him
“you are still wasting time here,,,don’t you have any idea what’s happening at the field” he asked
“that’s why I’m asking you ,,d--n it what’s wrong” john asked again
“its the hillcrest boys o,,,they’ve gone crazy,,during the football match there was a slight dissagreement,,,then it turned into a crazy free fight,,,the next thing they started attacking people,,,its something else o,,,I think they brought thugs with them”
john opened his eyes in shock
what about our classmates
and the girls playing too!
someone could get hurt
“see bro its every man for himsrlf,,,me I’m dissapearing to my house right now,,,I don’t want trouble at all”
the boy unhinged from john’s grip and immediately took off
john frantically turned around to face the other guys
Mike and Tobi had stopped their game and were already looking towards the door
Muna had stopped playing and already stood up
“how the hell could those boys do something outrageous like that” Tobi asked
“are you sure that guy wasn’t just joking” Mike added
john widened his eyes
“just joking!,, listen to the noise outside man?” john chided him
just then
a thought came to Muna
**is she not one of the**
Muna anxiously dropped his phone as he started walking quickly towards the door
“mun what’s wrong” they asked him
Muna grabbed the door handle and pulled the door open
as he yelled back at them
“sonia!!,,,sonia is also out there”
they had shocked expressions on their faces as they rushed out with Muna
::
::
I was still trying to figure out what was happening
as I laid on the floor and stared at the entire commotion around me
my eyes roamed to the far east corner of the field
and I saw about 10 guys who had the female volleyball players cornered
they had lusty looks on their faces as they slowly advanced towards them
I immediately became sick with irritation
**what the hell are they thinking of doing to those girls**
I struggled to get on my feet
I had to do something
I can’t let them
I must try anything at all
one huge looking guy grabbed me from my collar and lifted me effortlessly
“where do you think you are going eh.,,I’m not done with you yet,,,you like to be a hero right,,let me make you cringe”
he smacked me with his left hand and I fell to the ground
he lifted me up and repeated it again
he started landing kicks to my gut
I struggled to stay concious but the wicked guy continued
it was like it would never stop
then suddenly
I saw someone smash him with so much effort that he crashed to the floor
I looked up and saw Muna breathing heavily
he looked at the guy thinking he would stand again
but the blow was so heavy that the man just lay down unconcious
then Muna turned towards me and started walking
for the first time in my life I was actually glad to see this biracial punk
“come on,,,on your feet ,,can you walk”
I nodded
he helped me up
and suppprted me with his shoulders
he tried helping me away from the feild
“Muna ,,the girls,,,they are in a hot pact”
I drew his attention to the girls
one guy was already forcing a girl to the ground and unzipping his trousers
I saw muna’s eyes spark as
sonia tried helping the girl but she got slapped to the floor
“johnny!!,”
Muna screamed
john came and he handed me over to him
“get everybody who is hurt away from this feild ,,now!”
Muna turned and yelled to Tobi and Mike
“Tobi !,,Mike!!”
they looked at him
then he said
“smash every freaking hillcrest b*astard you come across,,,you understand me!!”
they nodded and went off
Muna took off with such an alerting speed towards the direction of the volley players
with one round house kick he dismembered 3 of the guys
the remaining seven now turned their attention towards him
Tobi and Mike did their business side by side
“pah ,,,just,,urh” Tobi punched a hefty guy the third time but the guy was still standing
Mike came from behind and sweeped the guys feet sending him to the floor
“these guys are hardened thugs,,,they are not like your neighbour hood street rascals okay Tobi be more precise” Mike chided him
one boy swung a huge stick at tobi’s head but he ducked and gave the boy a brogue kick on the chest
“d--n it” Tobi cursed
“but you saw me punch that one three times he was still waiting for me to tell him to fall” Tobi complained
“they r bigger than us,,but we are faster,,,use your speed to your advantage and stop complaining Tobi” Mike chided him again
another guy came forward with a long iron rod towards Tobi
Tobi groaned
“uurgh,,,enough with these stupid weapons!! drop your tools and fight like men you cowards”
Tobi turned around and gave the guy a whirlwind kick
then Tobi saw a few girls getting molested a few yards in front
he rushed off to them
throwing punches and kicks at the guys molesting them he took one girls hand and said
“don’t worry your prince charming will save you ,,,just give me your number quick ”
the gurl had a confused look on her face as she stared at Tobi
“Tobi behind you!” Mike yelled
as someone tried to raze his head with a rod
but in time Tobi dodged grabbed the guys hand and twisted it completely to the back while still holding it he brought out his phone and gave the girl
“oya quick ,,your number,,,type it in”
the girl still had a puzzled look on her face
“Tobi watch it” Mike warned again
“I know I know!” Tobi bluffed
but instead the boy released himself and tackled Tobi to the ground
**jeez this idiot** Mike thought as he pushed away the guy he was struggling with and ran to help him
on the other side of the field
only two guys were left
Muna had dropped the remaining seven down to two
one guy held Muna tight from behind so the other one could do with him in the front
“now maro,,,smash him”
the guy yelled
his partner came forward to raze Muna but Muna used his leg to bring him closer and smack him with his head
the one behind him
Muna flipped him forward and as he landed in the floor
he silenced him with a kick to the stomach
Muna dusted of his clotj and massaged his shoulder a little
looking at these boys with their slim stature I was suprised at the amount of skill they had
(altough I can’t say the same for Tobi,,,that guy is a fumnling idiot)
Muna walked over to sonia and helped her up
“are you alright,,,any bruises”
she shook her head
she could hardly speak
Muna studied her entire body carefully
he frowned when he saw a slight. cut on her arm
he sighed
“where is your inhaler?” he asked her
she started
“I ,,,I think I dropped it,,,som-”
Muna calmed her down
“don’t worry ,,,stay here I’ll help you look for it”
Muna walked off to find her inhaler
he soon noticed john struggling with a guy
he flinched a little but he relaxed when he saw john overpower the guy
but then suddenly
Muna opened his eyes in shock
tiptoeing towards john
was a man with a long sharp dagger
Muna yelled but he couldn’t hear
what could he do
there’s no way he would run and get there on time
what could he do
•••••√√√√√•••••√√√√
.
.
.
.
Episode 15
^^The Choice^^
°°Save ourselves or save our comrades°°
It was very nerving to stand by and watch something like that and not be able to do something about it
“johnnn!!”
Muna screamed again
but little johnny couldn’t hear him
he was still busy concentrating on the guy on the floor
he didn’t notice the man sneaking behind him
Muna felt sick when he saw the man raise the dagger
to the sky
the blade shone verybright against the sun
the man aimed carefully and brought the dagger straight towards john’s back
blood spurted out from the place the man had stabbed
the dagger passed through his back and pierced out his chest
he coughed out blood
and john’s eyes went blank as his lifeless body slowly fell to the ground
the scene was like an unbelievable dream as
everybody watched in horror as little john fell to the ground and bled to death
::
(sorry sorry,,,I’m just kidding,,,there was no stabbing,,no killing,,,our dear john didn’t die,,,so just relax,,,^^sorry if I scared anyone,,,don’t worry he is still alive)
-Back to the story-
Muna yelled john’s name again
but john did not hear
it was no use
with all the strentgh Muna could muster
he ran towards john to atleast do something
but the man was already bringing down the dagger towards john
he was already 5inches close to his skin
then suddenly
a flash of a shadow passed the man and the guy flew freely through the air
Muna stopped running as he saw what happened
the man fell effortlessly on the feild
Muna thought in his mind
**whah**
of course
nobody else moves that fast
except-
“haven’t I always told you guys to always watch your back” Dre chided john as john turned around to see what happened
A big smile formed on Tobi and mikes lip
Muna who was running like crazy before now relaxed and breathed in releif
honestly there was no better Timing than this
Dre just made an appearance at the right time
me on the other hand I was shocked
where did this one even come from
I mean Dre just came out of nowhere and razed the john’s assailant to the floor
as I was still wondering about this
I saw Dre call his entire crew to order
“alright boys,,,enough foreplay with this bqstards,,,time to round things up”
he stood in their middle as they made a circle around him
to do their usual pact
at this same moment I noticed another strange thing
the hill crest boys and the mercenaries they hired suddenly just stopped harrasing random people around but now
they all gathered together and surrounded the cleansweepers
I was confused
is there history between these guys before
or were these mercenaries originally after them
while I was still dwelling in this thought
I saw the guys move and turn their circle into a curved C
that must be what they call the “cleansweep formation”
“hm wow!” I exclaimed
then in a span of a few minutes
there was a dash of left and right
and they had engaged them
there was punches and kicks flying in different direction
I couldn’t even make out what I was seeing
but honestly looking at this now
it was way better than watching “kids in the dragon”
I mean where did this cleansweep boys learn such skills
I won’t deny it
at that moment I felt jealous
I was feeling useless and unhelpful as I sat and watched them protect us from those maniacs
I blamed my leg for my predicament
**stupid leg,,,me me too I can fig-,,,I mean ,,I could have helped and done something instead of watching like a buffoon** I thought
but who was I decieving
which help exactly will I offer
when just one tackle from that idiot hill crest boy,,my leg don already kpaka like dry stick
I must be stupid or something
I scolded my self for having such crazy thoughts
what I’m I thinking sef
I should go and follow them and fight kung fu ,,so that in the next few years they’ll be pushing me around in a wheel chair
weldon,, so what will I tell my mama,,,that I was playing karate kid in real life abi
ehn you try
(I know its weird , but sometimes I talk to myself like there is two of me,,,its crazy I know,,,but I’m just like that)
-Anyway-
Dre and the guys had managed to dispell all the attacks the hill crest and their thugs aimed to cause
the ones still standing
made the right choice and took to their heels
the guys rejoiced and lauded themselves in their victory
while Dre was busy giving john a long lecture about being careful
Tobi and mike were busy exchanging jokes at which one of the guys proved to tough for them
Muna walked slowly towards wasabi
he helped him up
“come on man,,,can you walk”
“easy,,,here ,,,lean on my shoulder”
Muna was a very caring person yes he’s like the most gloomy and depressed human being I’ve ever met
but still im yet to meet anybody more protective or caring like Muna
he always has a weak spot for individuals who suffer one kind of injustice or the other
Apart from his gorgeous looks Another one of his attributes was his instinct to help people in need
that was one thing girls didn’t know
to get muna’s attention,,,you need to get his heart
wasabi whimpered in pain as Muna supported him in walking
“uurgh,,,thanks man,,,” he told Muna
Muna helped him to one of the girls and handed him over
“take him to the school clinic,,,somebody needs to attend to him ASAP”
the girl nodded as she took wasabi from him
he turned to another and said
“quick call an ambulance,,,lots of people are badly wounded here”
the girl obeyed
“and somebody should pls call the police,,,let’s atleast know what the hell just happened here”
Muna walked towards Dre and they started a conversation
“nice of you to show up at the nick of time,,,john almost gave me a heart attack” Muna said
Dre laughed and said
“don’t worry,,,that kid is always gonna be alright ,,,infact we are always gonna be alright as long as we stick together” Dre blurted in his cheerful tone
Muna smiled as he heard Dre assure him
then he said
“but seriously what is the banana with these guys,,,an ordinary football match and they went crazy” Muna said while looking at some hill crest boys groaning and rolling on the floor in pains
Dre looked around then shifted his gaze to the guy who tried to stab john
he bent low and studied the unconcious guy for a moment
dre’s blow must have been devastating because the guy was knocked out completely
Dre picked up the dagger the guy used
and examined it
he frowned when he noticed the Eagle logo by the handle
“Muna do you think Boanno may have something to do with this” he asked him
Muna turned and looked at him
“whah,,what makes you say that”
Dre stood up and handed the dagger to Muna
Muna studied it closely
then flinched his eyebrows
“but..but this doesn’t make any sense,,, what would boanno be doing with this hillcrest punks” Muna said with a puzzled face
Boanno,,or Antonio boanno was the mexican druglord gangsta Dre and the others encountered on one of their trips to gwaza city
they were supposed to perform
at a show in gwaza but
unfortunately they got into trouble with Boanno
although they got rescued
thanks to Tobi’s father who was a well known Godfather right here in bongos
Tobi’s dad promised all of them protection from Boanno and his Gang
as long as they don’t make direct contact with them
but it seems like Mr spanito still has unfinished business with them
but how did he find them
Muna was still contemplating as Mike tapped his shoulders and pointed
just outside the school
almost twenty jeeps parked by the lot
Muna’s eyes widened in shock
as some deadly mexicans jumped out of the jeeps
and started walking towards them
each brandishing sharp looking cutlasses and machetes
(the original spanish way)
“I hoped I was wrong,,,but guys now ,,we are in deep trouble” Dre announced to them
Muna couldn’t believe it
but how?
how is it possible
he decided to stop asking foolish questions
and think of a plan
or a means of escape for them
he looked closely at the men as they slowly approached them
almost 30 in number each wielding fatal weapons of their choice
he studied their clothing materials and tatoos,,,and judging by the way they shaped their beards
these guys were not ordinary soldados they were the original diablo’s themselves
“we are finished!!” Mike exclaimed
“but how,,,my dad said,,I mean my dad promised they wouldnt-,,,so how did they” Tobi couldn’t point out the words correctly as he spoke
“well your dad has been out of town for a while,,,and I think they would know that by now”
john flinched
“Dre ,,,these guys are diablos,,,what do we do”,,,”nothing touches a diablo,,,what the heck are we going to do” john fiddled
“easy john,,,we just need to ne calm” Muna replied john
Tobi revved up
“be calm?,,,be calm and do what,,,for crying out loud diablos are coming towards us and you are talking about being calm,,”
“let’s make a run for it while we can,,,we could escape using the school backyard by climbing over the fence” Tobi said
Dre looked at him and scolded
“you want to run and leave these guys here,,,look around you Tobi , ,our classmates are here,,,our comrades,,,if we run and leave them who’ll help them”
“but Dre this guys are diablos ,,if we waste any much time here we’ll get killed”,,”is this school really worth dieing for” Mike said it rationally
Muna revved up and replied him
“Nobody is going to die here Mike ,,,yes we can run and escape,,,but can’t you see, , most of these guys can’t even walk,,,we should atleast-”
Muna got intterupted by one of the goons mockery
” Guarda tu aliento para el ángel de la muerte”
(save your breath for the angel of death)
the ring leader who was very close now
had a strange vily smile as he Announced gladly!
“Dónde quieres que empieces?”
(where would you guys like us to start)
••The Hated Heroes••
°°seduction or repulsion°°
The goons advanced closer towards us
Yet we kept taking steps backward as they claim closer
All of us cowering behind the cleansweepers
I could see fear written on the faces of Muna and the rest
Even tho they had confident stance
I wished silently
That these guys wouldn’t abandon us
Even though I knew that they had no chance against this mulattos
Carlos the leader of the goons whispered something to one of his subordinates And that one nodded
Soon carlos started walking towards us alone
Without the company of the rest
He stopped in front of Dre and said
Dre kept mute
“tu das opciones”
So he repeated again
“Mi amigos,,tu das opciones”
In a hasty voice,,Muna looked back at me and said
“Hey kenna what the hell is he saying”
I replied him
“He is offering us an option to either-”
Carlos continued
“Vienen tranquila o vienen por la fuerza”
Carlos gave them two options
To either come quietly or get dragged forcifully
On hearing this
Tobi smiled a little
As he thought
**so then they are not actually here to kill us,,,but to take us hostages**
Almost immediately after thinking that
Tobi’s smile dissapeared slowly at the prospects
He wasn’t sure which one was better
Between a quick and easy death here or
Being dragged to an ungodly mexican hood,,,where they’ll do all sorts of inhumane stuffs to them
Dre stepped closer
And in a confident tone he
spoke out
“Class rep,,,tell this punks that if they don’t get their mulatto asses out of this feild,,,I’ll unleash my destructive wrath on them”
I widened my eyes at Dre ‘s words
and
I hesitated in speaking for some time
Untill Dre beckoned me
“Now”
Then I looked at carlos
And said
” Quiere que se vayan”
I watched as carlos face changed to strong amusement as he burst into a hearty laughter
I’m not sure why Dre asked me to say that
maybe he thought they will feel threatened by his confident words
but obviously
that didn’t work
still laughing carlos said
“ellos estan locos”
!!(What,,,these guys must be crazy)
He turned around to his guys still laughing
He said
“estan locos,,,no que pasa”
“They are crazy,,,ain’t they”
The men roared in laughter
He continued his hideous laughter for a few minutes
Before he suddenly stopped and stared with a straight face
I got nervous as his expression changed
Carlos suddenly changed his mind
Instead of taking only the cleansweep as he was ordered to
He decided to take in his words
“Take some girls they can have fun with”
His eyes drifted behind us to the girls cowering in fear
He licked his lips lustfully
And walked towards them
Touching one by the hair he whispered soft things to her ear
He moved to another one and did the same
Soon he stopped and his eyes shifted to sonia
His lustful smile increased
As he approached
I could see the look of agitation on muna’s face
As he touched her
Carlos then called one of his subordinate
To come have “his own feel”
Tobi’s face burned in fury and the other guys beared the annoyance of the whole scene
Even if Tobi was a player
He begged and asked before touching any girl
He’ll never force himself on a girl
He hated the fact that this guys touched their classmates
Carlos started running his hands on Sonia’s shoulder while his subordinate did the same to the other girl
Sonia started whimpering silently
As carlos leaned closer to smell her scent
“shhhhh,,, No te apuraré okay”
(Shhhhsh,,,easy,,little girl,,,i wont rush you)
The sight of these guys dis gusted me
Carlos was a p-----t!
Muna watched quietly
But suddenly I saw a twitch in munas eyes as carlos gripped Sonia’s waist and pulled her for a kiss
Sonia resisted him and gave him a slap in the process
Everyvody looked astonished
That’s it!
The deed has been done already
No going back now
Carlos fumed in anger as his face turned red
“perra estupida la puta”
(You stupid litlle b!tch)
He smacked her to the ground
Muna revved up
And flew to the air ,,with all force into his hands he gave carlos a jaw breaking punch
And the man crashed to the floor
His subordinate who already dropped his weapon so he could touch and caress the girls better (idiot!)
Watched in shock as his boss got assaulted
Before he could do anything
Tobi launched himself and gave the man a round house kick to the chest bringing him down
I was surprised
Everyone I saw Tobi kick like that,,flew into the air,,but this man barely staggered backwards if not for yahya who placed a leg,,,tripping him in the process
Carlos sat up and in a loud terrible voice he yelled at his men
“la impiaralos”!!!
(Maime them)
We turned around and saw the goons running towards us ,,,each brandishing their favourite weapon of choice ,,,ready to draw blood
“We are finished”,! Mike exclaimed again
“Pull yourself together man” Tobi chided him
Muna turned to look at us and yelled
“Run,,,crawl,,,just got out of here”
He ordered
We all took cue and started moving
If we can atleast make it to the assembly hall we could lock the doors
I looked back for a moment as I saw the cleansweepers also taking a few steps back in fright
**how the hell were they going to face those diablos**
I thought
The Diablos got closer
Just a few inches to the cleansweepers
As they raised their weapons to strike
Suddenly
Teargas got shot into the air
The diablos looked around in confusion
**what is going on they thought**
Very soon we started hearing numerous sirens all around us
Police vehicles poured into the school biulding
As swat teams jumped out and moved to positions
A loud megaphone then rang through the air
“THIS IS THE BONGOS POLICE FORCE,,,DROP YOUR WEAPONS AND SHOW NO RESISTANCE”!
There was smoke everywhere due to the teargas
Dre and the others decided to use the cover of the smoke to slip quietly away from the field
From inside the assembly hall
I breathed loudly in releif as I saw the police
The diablos soon
Got into their jeeps and made a run for it
I saw as one man went forward and pulled carlos up
The man swore at us as he was being dragged away
” Esto no ha terminado todavía”
(Its not over yet,,,I’ll still get you punks)
The whole commotion continued before it died down a little
By this time the diablos had left
And we all came through without getting clipped(maimed)
::
::
::
Tired and hurt we dragged ourselves to the main block
(Survivors)
We saw that some students still remained in school
Most of them still had
Friends trapped in the field
They couldn’t come back to us because of fear of what might happen if they did
But now that we came through
I could see them rushing to greet their fellow classmates and checking how they were
I leaned on yahya as he helped me walk slowly to class
I just needed to rest a little before going home
The cleansweeps were behind us walking and chatting on the
Way
John just kept teasing Mike about his countenance on the field
“Its no joke man,,,we could have died out there ,” Mike said
“And I’ve barely reached my prime”
He added
Tobi confessed
“I almost peed in my pants when that carlos of a guy came closer to us,,,”
Dre smiled and told him
“I’m surprised at how you got the courage to,,,move and stunt that surbodinate of his”
Tobi grinned and with his. Nose in the air
“My brother,,,my hormones were raging,,,can you imagine the way that b!stard was fondling that babe I’ve been trying to get since”
They all laughed at tobi’s comments
Then suddenly Tobi stopped and with a serious face he said
“Come to think of it,,,where is that babe gan”
He started walking faster away from them
“Ahn ahn,,,she should take me for rescuing her now,,,”
Tobi left them to find the girl
Mike shook his head at him then said
“typical Tobi”
As they passed through the hallway
A girl peered front
Then she gasped and covered her mouth in shock
She ran towards Muna and threw her hands around his neck in a tight embrace
“I was so scared something happened to you”
She laxed and looked at his face
Touching his body
She said
“Are you alright,,,were you hurt anywhere!!,,,did they hurt you!!”
She asked him in concern
Muna replied her
“I’m ok I’m fine,,,as you can see”
She scoffed
Then hugged him again
“I was so worried thank God you’re ok!”
Everyone watched as Muna and halima hugged and conversed
Then halima said again
“When it all started,,,I was so frightened,,,I looked for you frantically,,but then I remembered you said somethin about the snooker room!,,,”
She looked at his face with concern again
“I’m so glad you are ok!!”,
“I’m fine,,,completely fine” Muna replied
She frowned a little
“I was worried when I didn’t see you in the snooker room,,,then someone told me they saw you heading towards the field”
Muna peered at her then replied
“Yeah,,,I went back,,,I had to go cos our classmates were there”
Halima glinted in admiration
For he to selflessly go towards danger cos of his comrades was an undeniably honorable feat
Muna opened his mouth to say something
“Um ,,halima ,,could you”
He was interrupted by baro
The man who works at the staff office
“Uh,,,are you the cleansweep guys”
He asked them
Then they nodded slowly
“Come with me,,,the police has a few questions for you”
They nodded again
And followed him
::
::
::
“And so you can say for certain what their mission was”
Dre shook his head
“No officer we can’t”
The policeman looked at his boss then the boss nodded to go ahead
The policeman continued
“So why exactly did you guys intervene”
Dre took a deep breath then started
“Well officer,,,if you must know,,,you see we are-“….
….

After answering all the questions to their satisfaction
The police released them
But Muna noticed the strange way
That police cheif kept glaring at them
They went back to their classes to grab a few things
There was nothing left for today
So everyone seemed to be heading home
Mike grabbed his bags then gave Muna his notebook as they got ready to go
Halima stepped into the class
And walked to Muna
She handed something to him
“Here is your. ,phone I found it in the snooker room”
Muna scrunched and said
“Oh,,thanks I,,almost forgot about it” he took it from her
She was about to say something when baro
Peered his head into the class and asked for Muna and Mike
“Hey you guys,,,mr samson would like to see you in his office right now”
Halima frowned
“What again!”
“Don’t speak to me like that young lady,,,its between them and mr samson” he replied her
Halima revved she was about to say something,,,when Muna nudged her
“Its ok,,,”
He looked at baro
“We are on our way”
As soon as they were done they made to leave
Halima nudged Muna and said
“After all you’ve guys have done,,,they should let you go home and rest,,,why all these pushing around”
Muna peered at her and said
“Don’t worry,,,I’m sure its a minor thing that won’t take long,,,we’ll be done in no time”
He assured her as they left
They took the stairs and headed straight to the staff block
They got to mr sams office and pushed it open
Dre Tobi and john were already there,,,
Mr sam sat on his chair with a satisfied look
**what is he upto now**
He started
“Good,,,now that you two are here let us get down to business”
Mr samson pulled out his glasses and started
The boys could not believe their ears
Is this man crazy or somethin
Suspension?!
“For what” Mike almost yelled
Mr samson replied calmly
“For breaking the rules of course”
**what fvcking rules!** Muna thought
Apparently mr samson placed suspension as the purnishment for any student caught fighting in school
It was one of us his political reforms as Head of disciplinary
“Sammy are you joking or something,,,we were protecting our wounded classmates from those thugs,,,and you wanna suspend us for fighting” Dre stated
Mr samson chuckled and replied
“You call them thugs,,,then what are you guys,,,look look,,,fighting is fighting,,,wether is for protection or whatever you call it,,,we don’t condone such acts in this school so park your stuffs and leave”
“You guys are suspended for two weeks”
Dre couldn’t believe this man
“Look sammy le-”
Mr samson cut him off
“Look my friend don’t sammy me,,,you should be thankful I’m not expelling you guys”
Mr samson stood up from his chair
“I won’t condole any more nonsense from you boys,,,now leave my office”
He pointed towards the door
Slowly
And one by one they stepped out of mr samsons office
::
::
::
Laying on his bed doing absolutely
Muna was just relaxung and passing time at home
After the whole incident
At school
Everyone was told to go on a one week break to recover from the trauma
Muna s belly rumbled
He was definitely hungry
He stood up from his bed and went to get something to eat
He picked up a cornflakes container and shook
It
He sighed loudly
It was empty
Mike had finished the entire thing yesterday
He sat down in a half depressed state
On a normal day he would have been really annoyed
But he’s been in a good mood since that encounter with mr sam
He remembered the look on mylr sams face while the principal embarassed him in front of them
Callin him a “coward”
He remembered his words clearly
“While this kids were out there trying to help out,,,what were you doing”
Mr sam stammered while tryin to answer
“Well,,I ,I, I you see,,,I was”
The principal said
“So you can’t talk now,,,but you can boldly say ,,,you are suspended,,”
Muna smiled as he remembered the way mr sam dropped his head in shame
Not only did the principal cancel their suspension
He also
Commended them for a job well done
Yep!
It was priceless
Muna was still roaming his thoughts
When a knock came in the door
**ooh,,,that must be yaro**
He had asked him to come and fix his light bulb
He went towards the door
Then opened it
He was surprised at what he saw
Halima was standing at his doorstep
Looking as beautiful as ever in a red dress
Muna stared at her in surprise
Her long legs looked freshly tanned
With very little make up
She looked like a runway model
“Uhh,,hello” she said
“Urh, hi” Muna managed to reply
He still stared at her
“What’s wrong” she asked
He shook his head
“Uh nothing” he replied
She sighed
“Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten its Tuesday already”
Muna scrunched his eyebrows
Then she asked again
“So,,,aren’t you going to let me in,,”
Muna revved
Then opened the door wider so she could come in
°°into his Abode°°
.
.
••mr samsons fury•• part 2



Muna spaced the door properly so she could enter
As she stepped in
She gazed around his apartment as Muna led her into the small space which was probably designed as a living room
“Sorry.. your visit was impromptu,,so i don’t really have anything to offer you”
Muna said
She shook her head as she replied him
“That’s ok,,,just you is enough for me”
Muna raised an eyebrow at her
“As in”
She chuckled
“Nothin,,never mind”
Then she sat down on the couch
“So where is everyone”
“Everyone”?
“Yeah,,,I mean,,,your brothers ,,sisters,,,parents”?
Muna frowned and replied her simply
“I live alone”
She revved
“Huh,,,are you serious?,,,you mean you stay here all by yourself”
She thought for a while then continued
“Hmmn,,,it must be nice to stay alone,,,not being bothered by annoying siblings or overbearing parents”
Muna just stared at her
And thought
**what does she know about living alone**
**she thinks living alone is such a joke huh**
Well he couldn’t blame her
This were words coming from a girl
Who hardly lacked anything growing up
Her rich parents provided her with everything she needed
She never needed to wake up in the morning
Fight,,or struggle just to eck out a living
Halima continued speaking
“But this isn’t permanent right ,,,i mean ,,when will they be back,,, hope you still keep in touch-”
Muna got flared up at her words and yelled at her
“They are gone ok!!,,,take it like that,,,I stay alone,,period!!”
Her faced looked withdrawn as he finished speaking
Muna noticed her countenance ,,and he felt sorry
“There are some personal questions ,,that I don’t like answering okay,,,I’m sorry for yelling”
She looked at him then slowly nodded her head
Muna sat on the couch next to her then placed the text on the table
“So what do you think we should try first,,,you said you already have a topic for us treat right”?
She revved as she replied him
“Yeah,,,I do,,,but the only problem I have is this issue of Random theories”
Muna peered at her
“Why what’s wrong with it”
She frowned her face
“Most of them are so complicated,,and I don’t really get it”
Muna then stated
“Okay here’s what we’ll do”
He brought out the random theories book and started from the beginning
“We will solve some theories before we start the main stuff”
She nodded and moved closer
Then Muna started
“Alright first one ,,,says,,,
If 2kg of specific heat capacity 1.7 kj/kg °c with temperature 5°c is poured into a 1kg glass bowl that is at 20°c, the final temperature is:
Halima searched through her bag to find a pen and hand it to him to write down his calculations
But Muna said
“,uh,,that’s um,,,” rolling his head around he finally said
“Yep,, 10 °c”
Halima dropped her mouth in shock
Muna asked her
“What’s wrong”
She started
“How,,how did – but you’ve not even written anything”
Muna nodded
“Yeah ,,I calculated with my head”
Halima looked astonished
“Are you kidding me,,,how does someone calculate something like that without even using a calculator”
Muna shrugged his shoulders
“I don’t know,,, I just do it”
Halima widened her eyes
“Let’s just continue,,”,Muna said
But halima halted him with her hands
“No no no,,,hold on”
She grabbed her pen and paper as she scribbled on it
She was very curious to know if he just had a wild quess or not
After writing she punched some letters on her calculator
To get the final answer
She was shocked again as she saw the words on the scientific calculator boldly written
^ 10°c^
She looked at Muna with her mouth wide open
Muna had a puzzled look as he asked her
“Is there a problem”?
She managed a soft chuckle
She wasn’t sure if its that his favourite phrase “is there a problem” that made her laugh
Or the way his face looks when he asks it
Muna simply continued
Reading out the questions and answering them almost immediately
Halima just stared in admiration at him
The guy is a brainer
Not even micheal scofeild can do stuff like that
(Or can he)
Now she fully believed why Mr zaki labelled him as the 99.9% metric student
She watched the way his lips moved as he spelt out the words from the book
It looked so soft and succulent
She relished the thought of how it’ll be to lock lips with him
Her eyes roamed all over Muna in lust
It was hard being in the same room with him and keeping your hands to yourself if you were a girl
All you would be craving to do is touch,,feel and taste
“,,,,the momentum = Fx5 multiplied by the flow of electrons-”
Muna blurted out
He looked up and caught halima staring at him
“Urh,,is there a problem”?
She blushed and looked down at her feet
Muna raised an eyebrow at her
“Did you listen to everything I said just now”
She looked up at him and quietly nodded
Muna roamed his eyes then said
“Alright then let’s move in”
,
,
,
,
••At Tobi’s house••
Dre and Tobi were busy
Playing some snooker as
John worked thoroughly on his beat box machine
Mike just sat in silence
And gazed at nothing
“Are you ready john” Dre asked
“Almost there” he replied
John tuned up the chord
And pushed a few buttons
Then snapped his fingers
“Yep we are ready for you guyz!” He announced
Dre raised an eyebrow as he asked
“We?”
John looked at him and
Said
“Yeah,,,me and this baby,,we are like partners ya know”
He was talking about the machine
And he continued
“See let me tell you about the time when-”
Dre halted him by raising a hand
“Nope I don’t wanna know about it”
He wasn’t ready for john’s long stories and irrelevant theories
He stood in front of the guys as he announced
“Alright boys,,,The nyako competition is gonna happen this Saturday,,,and as you all know,,,the criteria is that we do a cover of a proper trap song”
He paused then asked
“You all knew that,,didn’t you”?
They murmured for a while before Tobi excitedly said
“Hhh,,,I told them o!”
John and Mike glared at Tobi
But Tobi just smiled ignoring them
Then Dre continued
“So ,,,although I havnt made up my mind which song we are going to do,,,cos I’ve got three songs on my mind ,,”
“And they are” Tobi asked
“They are “black beatles by rae sremmurd ,, Fetty wap’s trap queen and um ,,,hymn for the weekend”
Tobi raised an eyebrow
“But hymn for the weekend,, is not a trap song,,,and we only do trap music” john said
Dre revved and replied him
“Yes johnny boy,,,but you also know,,that our style of trap music is like a little of RnB mixed with a blend of hip hop”
“Yeah given us our own unique sound”
Tobi said
Dre continued ,,,”yes so which one do you guys think we should do”
Tobi raised his hand
“Let’s do the trap queen,,,that’s my favourite vibe”
Dre shot him a look
“Ehn,,,yes now,,,the same vibe that almost got us caught that time in school right?”
Tobi started in defense
“But,,but Dre,,,that was a mistake.,,”
Dre fumed
“No no,,your existence is a mistake”
“Yeeba!”
Mike and john exclaimed
Tobi looked downed as Dre slammed him again
“John what do you say ,,we do”
“I think black beatle has more rythm in it than the remy boys” john said
Dre nodded ,,he also thought they same way john felt
Infact he prefered it more than. The radical trap queen”
Dre noticed that Mike had been quiet for a while now so he nudged him
“Miko,,,what’s the deal now,,,you’ve hardly said a word since”
Mike shook his head
“Nothing man,,,um, I go with john,,,let’s do black beatle”
Dre wasn’t convinced
So he asked again
“Spill it boy ,,what’s eating you”
But Mike hesitated
John grinned and said
“I think mikey is still sulking over the nightmares he had last night”
“Nightmares”?
“Yeah,,,he was having terrible dreams about all of us last night”
Tobi’s face lit up
“Yeah,,yeah,,,that’s true,,,you should hear tge one he had about Muna”
“Hahaha,,,that was the funniest”
Mike looked at Tobi
“It wasn’t funny man,,,Muna was getting choked to death”
Dre widened his eyes
“As in?,,,wait explain the entire thing let me hear it”
Then Mike started
“Okay,,,it was like this,,we were in school,,,doing normal stuff,,,but suddenly I just felt the urge to go to the store room,,,I entered but I started wondering why I was here,,there’s nothing to do here ,,,the place was just empty”
“And then,,,” Dre said
“And then suddenly,,,Muna entered the room,,,I smiled and called him,,,but he couldn’t even see me,,,neither could he hear me”
Tobi started chuckling
Dre shot him a look
“Why’re you laughing”
“Cus this is the funny part”Tobi replied him
Mike ignored him and continued
“Wel ,,munajust
“Alright Tobi step up,,,let us hear you” Dre called him …the place was just empty”
“And then,,,” Dre said
“And then suddenly,,,Muna entered the room,,,I smiled and called him,,,but he couldn’t even see me,,,neither could he hear me”
Tobi started chuckling
Dre shot him a look
“Why’re you laughing”
“Cus this is the funny part”Tobi replied him
Mike ignored him and continued
“Wel ,,muna just sat on a chair,,with his white earpiece on as usual,,,then suddenly the door opened,,,and mr sam sneaked in”
Dre lifted his eyebrows
Mike continued
“Mr sam carefully tiptoed behind Muna,,,you know usually,,,Muna can hear a mouse creeping several metres away,,but the problem is that stupid earpiece he always puts on”
Dre nodded and Mike continued
“I tried calling Muna but he couldn’t hear him,,,it was like I was glued to the ground,,,cuz I couldn’t move,,,mr sam grabbed Muna and locked his arms around his neck from behind,,,,they struggled until they crashed to the floor,,,I could see that riduculous look on mr sam’s face as he choked the life out of him,,,it was as if all the strength Muna had ,,dissapeared because he could barely move and struggle”
Mike looked up at Dre
“I woke up after that,,,and I couldn’t go back to sleep”
Tobi just kept giggling
“Will you shut up,,,you think those kinds of dreams should be taken lightly” Dre chided him
Dre then looked at Mike and said nervously
“Erh,,,maybe you are having stage frights,,,that could be causing the night mares”
Mike sighed
“I don’t know man,,,it really freaked me out”
Dre assured him
“Just get some rests okay,,,you’ll be alright by then”
Mike nodded slowly
,,
Dre signalled john to begin the beat
‘Okay ,,back to business”
“We will work on tobi ‘s rap verse first”
He looked at Tobi then said
“Alright Tobi,,,step up,,,let’s hear your freestyles,,,”
Tobi walked and stood in front of them and began.... tbc

Share With Your Friends:



0 Please Share a Your Opinion.:

Post a Comment

About Us | Contact Us | Disclaimer

Terms Of Use | Privacy | Promot Music