WELCOME TO PROUDLYBAZE | ALWAYS VISIT FOR LATEST UPDATES

NOTICE

Saturday 30 September 2017

Story ••• [All That Glitters] Eps 10&11




Episode 10
(this is cleansweep)
“Background check”
°°°°°°••••••°°°°°°°°
“whaaat!”
Mike screamed from the kitchen
Muna quickly went on alert
he grabbed the nearest stick he could find and rushed off to the kitchen
hoping to find an intruder or any impending danger
he was shocked when he got there
all he could see was Mike comfortably sitting on the floor and forcing large spoons of porridge into his mouth
it was the porridge sonia brought for him yesterday
Muna shook his head in disbelief at him
“Mike,,,just tell me why?,,,,just why?” Muna said it emphatically
Mike looked up and with a full mouth he tried to speak
“omph,,,mhuna,,,yo-,,you havvh,, ommh,,,where did you get this delicioush barda”
Muna simply turned around and headed back to the bathroom
Mike stood up,,caried his plate and went after him
“hey answer me na,,,who gave you porridge” Mike called after him
“what’s your business I cooked it” Muna irratinly replied him
Mike broke out laughing
“you?,,,cook barda,,,yeah right,,,in your dreams or where”
Muna turned around and faced him
“so are you saying I can’t cook an ordinary porridge”
Mike dropped his plate and began
“Muna look,,,barda is not an ordinary porrigde,,,it is a special dish only a true nupe/kanuri tribe can prepare”
Muna folded his arms and listened to him speak
and Mike continued
“I was born here in bongos but my parents are from jos,,,do you even know what barda dish signifies”
Muna kept quiet
Mike smiled and continued
“it is prepared when a girl has met her soulmate,,she asks her mother for permission to make the dish and offer it to him,,once he accepts it and eats it,,,they become betrothed,,,and spiritually linked for life,,,so tell me the truth now who gave you this porridge”
Muna gave him a mock applause
“king of superstition ,,,I hail thee”
Mike shook his head at him
“I don’t blame you,,,you are not worried about this because you don’t know anything about nupe tradition,,,hell,,,you’re not even a nigerian,,”
Muna took the dishes back to the kitchen and replied him
“my dad is igbo you fool”
mike revved up
“dude that’s not enough,,,I mean look at you,,,you don’t even look like an african,,,your accent is so weird,,,can you even speak igbo,,,cuz I’m sure your european mom didn’t know anything about the lingo”
Muna simply ignored mike’s annoying teasing
this was one thing he hated about having Mike around
his uncottrolable toungue
and uncrotrolable attitude
Mike just kept rattling on and on as Muna prepared for school
he didn’t even notice Muna wasn’t even listening again
”’
”’
”’
A range rover 2017 model drove into the school compound of Rand high
the window slowly went down as a girl pushed open the door and stepped in
most student passing by stared foolishly at the pretty girl and her affluent entourage
she seemed to be making a call as she waved at the man at the driver seat goodbye
the man waved back at her
and drove out again
at the other end of the phone the caller seemed to be in a non amusing conversation with her
“so just manage at your uncles place for now okay”
her mood was a little blurry as she asked
“but what of the allowances”
the caller sighed and replied her
“halima we talked about this ,,for now I can’t increase that untill,,,look untill ive cleared the debts I owe,,,things will be a lot harder but till then pls bear with me,,”
she was clearly not happy with the conversation she was having as her voice quickly changed
“but I thought we-”
she was interrupted by a girl waving and calling out her name,,,she waved back and finished up her chat
“look dad,,,just call me back okay,,,this whole change is not clear to me”
she hung up and walked towards the girl
“hello rita”
“hi alima”
they hugged each other like theyve known each other for long
alima just joined this school two days ago
(I don’t understand this thing about girls ,,)
they continued walking back to their class and chatted on the way
“so how are you liking rand high school,,,hope its not too below your standards” rita asked
“well its ok” alima replied
rita looked at her and continued
“hmmn,,I know you are used to more high class facilities like the ones in hillcrest model school,,,But don’t worry Rand also has such closely related facilites too”
alima smiled and replied her
” rita ,,I’m not complaining of anything ,,,like I said,,,its perfectly okay”
rita nodded and said
“just assuring you though,,,oh and by the way,,,we can continue your orientation today if you like,,,I’ll introduce you to the teachers,,,and some vip students”
alima raised an eyebrow
“vip?,,,there are vip students here?” she asked
rita nodded ,,,she was smiling as she said
“trust me girl,,,there are some vip you would really be interested in”
alima shrugged her shoulders
“I hope so,,,so far not much has really interested me here”
they reached the hallway and walked directly to their class
rita said again
“don’t worry ,,,you would change your mind soon”
”’
”’
”’
“but how come you couldn’t catch it” john asked again
Tobi groaned out loud
“arrh,,,I could not because,,,I was holding a bag heavier than a car battery”
john revved
“ehn but still you could have jumped higher,,,or did you not jump at all”
Tobi groaned again
“arrrgh,,johnny please not today again,,,I’m not in the mood for your twenty questions ,,puhlease”
but john asked again
“so then ,,you are saying you didn’t jump at all”
Tobi stood up immediately and screamed at him
“for crying out loud!!,,,tell me how I’m supposed to jump higher with such a heavy load on my back”
john simply crossed his arms and said in an easy manner
“its because your skills are too amateurish,,,you can’t even handle a simple bag”
Tobi clenched his fist in annoyance
maybe teaching him a little lesson would shut this trap up
he stepped closer to john and as he was about to-
someone placed their hand over his eyes
the girl whispered to his ears
“Guess who baby”
Tobi immediately released john’s collar which he grabbed before
he let his hands grip the girls hip and bring her to face him
she looked a little annoyed
“I said guess,,,or you couldn’t tell it was me”
Tobi gave one of his heartmelting smile and told her
” of course not,,,I knew it was you,,,cos no one else can have such audacity to tattle with me like that”
john rolled his eyes
that was a big lie
Tobi didn’t want to risk mentioning a name cos he wasn’t sure which one of his girls it could have been
she revved and asked him
“are you sure,,,what about-”
he stopped her by placing a hand on her lips
he then pulled her closer and asked
“what did I tell you before,,,didn’t I say,,,from the very fist day I set eyes on you,,,I no longer have any business with any other girl but you,,,/?
she nodded
and he continued
” now look,,,from now on,,you are my trap queen,,,my music inspiration,,,my all in all,,,the only pick to my quitar,,,the light of my stage,,,and the voice of my songs”
the girl was simply smiling in admiration of his words
john simply rolled and rolled his eyes,,,at one point he made a puking motion at Tobi,,which Tobi quickly ignored”
the gurl just kept smiling sheepishly,,she couldn’t believe her ears
but they were just playboy lines Tobi used
in getting into the pants of girls he had been with
she had to give something back
had to make him know that she was serious
else she could loose this opprtunity
I mean Tobi is a cleansweeper for crying out loud
she made a bold move by wrapping an arm over his neck and whispering to his ears
“you know.,,,there is no body in the store room,,,let’s continue this talk there”
something clinged in tobi’s
brain
he flashed a big smile at john
as the girl pulled him towards the stoor room he looked back and mouthed to him
‘I’ll be back ‘
john simply shook his head as he watched them go
“that one will surely not make heaven,,,there is nothing that walks in a skirt that he won’t go after”
while he was still speaking
he noticed Dre and Mike coming through the opposite corridor
Mike was walking behind as Dre led with a boy beside him
he had one arm over the boy and was chatting with him as they walked
from afar one would think Dre and the boy were very close friends
but actually the boy was being coerced
he was afraid of what would happen to him if he didn’t co-operate with Dre
“so you see my good friend,, its times like this you will get to test the true loyalty among best friends”
he tghtened his grip
and continued
“all I’m saying is ,,I couldn’t have a decent meal today,,,but I’m sure as my good friend you would be kind enough to buy me lunch at break today right”?
the boy looked at Dre and nervously replied
“frie-,,friends?,,,but to-,,today is the first time I’ve ever spoken to you in my entire life”
Dre playfully patted his head
“aww come on now,,,don’t talk like that,,,we’ve been friends for a long time you may not remember,,”
he held him again
“now about the food,,,I hope you fully understand me”
his voice was more sterner and serious now
“right”?
the nervous boy simply nodded and Dre continued
“now I’m letting you,go,,but make you don’t forget or run away,,because if you do”
Dre turned the boy and looked directly to his face and spoke using a Tony Montana’s voice
“I will look for you,,,I will find you,,,and I will kill you”
the boy’s frightened look increased on his face as he stared at Dre
then suddenly Dre burst out laughing
“I’m just kidding ,,,gosh you are shaking like a leaf,,,those words are from a movie,,,they r not mine okay relax”
Mike and john just giggled at the entire scene
Mike whispered to john
°°are you sure that kid hasn’t already pee’ed in his trousers already°°
Dre patted the boys head and tilted him to go
“now run along to your class,,,but just remember my food okay”
the boy hurriedly left them and went away
Dre turned towards Mike and john and said
“alright boys today lunch is on me ,,,eat what you want,,,I’ll pay,,,I mean that kid will pay,,,but he is paying for me so its still the same thing”
Dre looked for a table to stand on
but there was no table araound the corrridor so he simply climbed on the iron garder
then he started
“Boys!!,,last night operation was a blast!,,kudos to you guys for playing your respective roles properly,,thank you very much,,,altough it would have been better if that good-for-nothing cassanova had switched of his phone like I asked him too”
john and Mike chuckled
“yeah it was Tobi ‘s fault the school alarm went off,,,but thanks to Muna for marking out that perfect escape plan” john said
“yeah we owe Muna some kudo’s for that,,,but you know Tobi is a very reckless individual,,,I’m not surprised his phone rang at such a crucial time” Mike added
“hmmn” Dre nodded his head
but suddenly he raised his eyebrows
“speaking of the two devils where is the guru and that useless cassanova ” Dre asked them
Mike looked at john and john replied Dre
” I’m not sure where the guru is,,,but mr cassanova is over there” john pointed at the direction
“what is he doing in the store room”Mike asked him
john scrunched his face and started
“well the thing is,,,there was this girl and um,,he-”
Dre simply sighed and shook his head
“its only God that can help Tobi ,,,Even in school too!” he blurted out
”’
”’
”’
Muna strolled slowly along the staff office corridor
he looked as vibrant as ever with a new fitting uniform
he hadn’t cut his hair fir a long time,,,but had allowed it to grow atleast 5cm longer
he just walked easily with his hands in his pocket and his white earpeice glued to his ears
there were sometimes he just felt like spending time alone,,,even away from his clean sweep buddies
as he walked along he saw the principal walking towards him and chatting with a stranger
the stranger had a very coperate dressing and a tone of confidence in his voice
Muna wondered what kind of profession the man was into
**well,,,not my business,,,who cares**
he took off his earpiece
and bowed a little to greet the principal
“good morning sir”
the principal stopped for a while and replied him
“eh,,morning my boy ,,how you doing”
then continued his conversation with the man
as Muna passed them he could
hear a few words from their chat
“so just do your best please”
the man smiled and replied the principal
“don’t worry at all sir,,,the investigation is already being carried out and the culprits would be rooted out soon” the man replied
Muna stopped for a while on hearing that
he wondered in his mind what their coversation means about
**what investigation,,,which culprits**
he had a puzzling look on his face as he walked faster to find the other guyz
”’
”’
”’
the small store room was a little dark but visible enough for Tobi to see the right places to use his hands
he had pinned the girl to the wall and was smooching her all over
silent moans escaped her mouth as Tobi continued his assault
they were both breathing faster now as their lips interlocked
he lifted her up and placed her to sit on a table while he stood facing her
he cupped his hands on one of her boobs and fondled it generously
she made a light sound
then Tobi unclipped his belt
and one hand started lifting up her skirt
as his hands moved on her bare laps closer to her undies
she stopped him and pulled his hands away
they continued kissing
Tobi tried again
but she did it again
he now had a puzzled look on his face
“what’s wrong,,,don’t you love me as I do”
she calmed her breath
“I do,,,I really do”
“then what’s the problem,,,or don’t you think I meant it when I said I love you”
“no no,,,its not that, I know you mean it,” she replied
Tobi revved
“then just relax let me-”
she interrupted
“no babe,,,not here,,,some one could walk in and catch us”
“don’t worry I locked the door”
she raised an eyebrow
“Tobi you don’t even have a condom with you,,,how do you expect us to continue without it’
Tobi opened his mouth to say something but closed it back again
the truth is if she hadn’t stopped him he would have banged her right there without caring for a condom
he had a dissapointed look on his face
she raised his head and said to him
“don’t worry babe,,,my mom won’t be around tonight,,so you can come over to my place alright”
tobi lightened up and smiled wildly like a fool
he held her and started pouring kisses all over her
which made her giggle and smile
as he was doing it he was
“I swear,,,I will never,,,ever have anything to do with anyother girl with my life
(mtcheew,,,story for the gods)
the school bell signaling the end of free period
the girl gently pushed Tobi from his rummaging on her
“tobii,,come on enough,,,we should get to class now”
he disengaged from her and they left the room
”’
”’.
”’
all the guys except for Muna were already making their way towards their different classes
they saw Tobi on the way
he was adjusting his uniform and stupidly singing
/eeh love o,,,30 billion for your account my baby,,,/
/but I must chuku chuuku you/
Dre simply stopped and stared at him with disbelief
he said it simply
“hey Tobi”
“yes”
“you disgust me”
“thank you my brother” Tobi replied
and continued his song walking in front of them
•••••••••°°°°°°°°√√•••••••
.
.
.
Episode11
”The story behind the boy band”
•••••√√√••••••√√√•••••••
“But juma there is no way we can tell”
Juma stamped his feet and retorted to zungeru
“I’m sure of it geru,,,no one else uses that ringtone in this school”
He deepened his frown
“Those cleansweep b*stards where there that night”,,,”and they probably saw us”
Juma clenched his teeth in annoyance
“I swear each and everyday I see those b*stards and their smug faces,,,my urge to kill them increases”
He looked at zungeru and said again
“Zungeru,,,this is the last straw I’m going to teach those cleansweepers a good lesson”
Zungeru with an alarmed face replied
“Easy juma,,,you know facing those guyz is a hopeless case,,,just one of them can take out five of our boys”
Juma glared at zungeru in annoyance
” so what!! Are you saying I should just let them walk freely with thr fact that,,,they have knowledge of what we did”
Zungeru adjusted on the chair and retorted
“Calm down juma,,,I’m not saying we should let them go,,,this is what I mean,,,our boys are useless,,,they are just high school riffraffs who lack ruggedity and also lack a taste to draw blood”
Juma a little rational now asked him
“So what do you suggest”
Zungeru shifted closer and continued in hush tones
“Do you know the street where that pigheaded halfcaste stays”
“You mean Muna”
Zungeru nodded
“Yes I do,,, so ,,what about it”? Juma asked
Then zugeru continued
“Do you also know of boanna”?
“The drug mafia boss” juma asked
“Yes,,,him”
Zungeru continued
“My uncle has connections with the man,,,and you won’t believe it,,,but Boanno has his headquaters in that same Kari street where that idiot lives”
Juma widened his eyes
“So what you are saying is-”
Zungeru broke in with excitement
“Yess!,,exactly”
Juma smiled broadly and nodded in approval
Then zungeru said
“,,,but first we need to this”..
He shifted his chair closer to juma and whispered some details to him
,,,
,,,
“Hey shouldn’t we be rehearsing now that we have free period” Mike asked in a high pitch he tried hitting an 8ball while talking at the same time
He and Tobi had been playing pool snooker for some minutes now
John just sat and watched them
(The gentle observer)
“How can we rehearse anything when that wacko boss hasn’t even written a new song yet” Tobi answered him as he struck a ball into the hole
Mike looked up and sighed heavily when he saw Dre sitting on a highttable ,,crossed leg and closing his eyes in meditation
“Yeah,,,I almost forgot,,,that strange but divine leader ,,” Mike shook his head and added
“Doesn’t even have a single chorus for our next show”
“But why do we keep pressuring Dre all the time,,,we all know Muna can write songs too,,,and he is very good at it,,,to be honest he is way better at it” john stated a matter of fact
They all looked up and looked at Muna at a dark corner leaning easily on a wall with his folded arms,,closed eyelids,,and earpiece on (the usual mr Grumpy position)
Mike looked back at the game and replied john
“Yeah but,,,there is something called chain of command john,,,you can’t skip the head and go for the neck,,,Dre is our “Divine leader” ,,,and besides don’t forget who taught Muna songwriting”
Tobi added
“And stage lightening,,and martial arts,,and lobbying and snooker playing and kick boxing and beef -chomping and chick-”
Mike cut him off
“Yes yes,,Tobi basically everything,,,appreciate your input”
John glanced over at Muna and replied
“But still the student surpasses the master huh?,,,or what do you guys think”
Tobi fumbled while trying to strike a ball with his stick
He frowned at john
“Well we think you should let us concentrate on this game,,,I bet my new gucci shoes on this,,so please. Shuush”
But johnny never loses an opportunity to step on Tobi’s nerve
He smiled miachievously and continued
“So are saying you think it is so or not”
Tobi struggled to guide the ball to the right hole while answering john
” well,,,em,,,it could be like,,,um,,,” he fumbled again
Making him lose 3 points and give 2 more points to Mike
Mike happily grabbed the stick ready to strike his own ball
“Gosh john this was your fault I could have-”
Mike interupted him by giving him back the stick
“Play something mr man,,,too much excuses”
This was his last turn,,,if he doesn’t make at least two balls in one strike,,,he would lose already
John waited patiently till Tobi was about to strike then almost screamed
“SO ARE YOU SAYING IM WRONG!!”
The ball completely bounced of the table without touching the whole at all
Tobi growled loudly
“Arrgh john,,,see what you’ve caused!!!,I’ll deal with you!”
John quickly made a run for it as Tobi chased with the stick
They ran a little in the room but then continued outside Tobi just kept chasing him
“You better stay one place let me clobber you!!,,, you little punk!!”
John kept running he looked back and smiled at Tobi
“Haven’t I said none of you guys are as fast as me,,,not even dre”,,,”good luck catching me you slow snail!”
Those words made Tobi more infuriated and he was determined not to let john escape
They were too pre ocupied john couldn’t slow down on reaching the canteen when he bumped into mr samson along the corridor
The dish the man was holding all flew into the air
“Whaaaat!? (In that usual terrible voice)
Tobi stopped and stared with his mouth open
Pointing at john
“You,,,you little miscreants”
Tobi walked slowly to help appologise or do something,,, john is going to get a serious whipping right now
But strangely Tobi didn’t notice mr samsons dreadful whip in his hands except for that obnoxious notepad
“Sir its,,,let me,,,I’m really”
John tried but he could not make a reasonable explanation as to why he had the guts to bump into the H O D
Mr samson just calmy wiped some food substance from his suit and brought out his pen to scribble on his notepad
“No need for long talk now,,,um,,,”john kazim,,,5 points for irregular behaviour and assaulting a superior staff at the corridor”
Tobi and john widened their eyes as he wrote such an unbelievable charge
“But sir it was an ordinary mistake,,,I never assaulted you I was simply running and then-”
Mr samson cut him off
“,oh you think I’m done eyh,,” he grinned in his ridiculously weird evil smile
And continued
“Now offence number 2”
He started writing
“Tobiloba kingsley and john kazim with illegal possesion of-”
Knowing clearly what a complete whackjob mr samson was Tobi wasn’t ready to be included in the “book of life”
So he quickly feighned
“Arh!!, sir look those students are trying to skip school by climbing the fence”
Mr samsons face turned red
“Whaaat!,,,who dares ,,,,where,,,where?”
As he turned around to look for the “so-called”
He heard quick footsteps and chuckling he turned back and saw john and Tobi making a run for it
They were laughing as they ran
Mr samson clenched his jaw and squeezed his notepad in annoyance
”’
”’
“That is the admin office,,,that block over there is the assembly hall” rita pointed to a large spacious biulding
Alima simply nodded in agreement
They were on the fourth floor of the Block A
Rita had chosen fir them to stay here so they could observe the entire school properly
“And over there is the field and sports ground”
“Hmmn” alima replied
They moved towards the opposite window
“So what do you think,,,very large huh?”
Rita asked
“Yeah,,,quite large ,,,from the outside one may not quickly notice but it is okay”
Alima relplied
“I told you” rita smiled
“Yeah you were right” alima agreed
“And you were also right when you said you would be doing this orientation instead of kenna”,,,”why is he usually scarce”
Alima quizzed her
Rita opened her mouth and replied her
“Me I don’t know o,,I’ve been his assistant class rep since grade 3 and that’s how he is always been,,” rita replied
Alima then said
“Maybe the guy is an introvert or something”
(Mtcheew,,,what does she know about me)
Rita revved and replied me
“No no,,not him,,,kenna is just always busy assisting the teachers in administrative work, ,,he is nothing like that”
(Thank you jo ,,padi mi)
Alima leaned on the window and looked outside
“Okay o if you say so”
She stared downstairs
“No offence,,but ,,I’m just more interested in guys that are dashing and have a lot of charisma around them”
Rita then spotted something downstairs and smiled as she replied alima
“You like charisma and dashing boys right,,,now check out those hotties over there”
Rita pointed towards the cleamsweep who walking towards the cleansweep
Tobi was still trying to get john but john protected himself by hiding behind Dre
Alima’s eyes caught them and exclaimed
“Wow!,,,hold on”
She peered closely
“Two of those boys are in our class right”
Rita smiled and nodded
Alima focused again and quizzed
“Hmn,,,just who are they exactly”
Rita started
“They are the famous underground band, called cleansweep”,,,”you must have heard of this song “Nothing more” before na”
Alima scrunched her face trying to recall something
“Yeah yeah,,,I heard a song like that on radio before,,,wait!,,,is this the same boys right here”
Rita blurted in excitement
“Yes yes its them!”
Alima widened her eyes
“Hmn ,,they look so different looking at them now”
Rita started a long one
“Gosh,,,I’m like their biggest fan,,,okay okay,,,you see that little one hiding behind Dre
“Unhuh,,yeah”
“That’s john,,,he is the drummer,,,they say he is a genius with the sticks,,,as in he can drum for africa”
“Really” alima mused
“Yes,,o,,,but lool,,,forget that his boyish looks,,,he is the youngest,,,but when that boy gets angry ehn,,,he turns into a man,,,as in a man”
Alima listened carefully as rita continued
“Now the other dark one there”
She pointed to Mike
” that’s the piano player,,,his playing is awesome,,,Mike is the kind of guy that can make a lady feel like a woman,,,he’ll sweep you of your feet with his actions and take for a longest ride of your life on his bike,,,,you just name where you want to go,,,or whatever you need,,,and he’ll provide it”
Alima bit her fingers and mentioned something naughty to rita
“Have you imagined s-x on a powerbike before”
Rita smiled and playfuly poked her
“You mean like “power s-x abi”
(Gosh this girls are crazy)
They both laughed at their naughty little comments then rita continued
“Also,,,that Mike of a guy is a hardrock when it comes to a brawl,,,the guy can make a man regret picking a fight with him”
“Seriously”
“Yeah,,,very seriously”
Alima twinkled as she pointed
“What about that cute looking one”
Rita looked and saw the guy john was running from and started
” hmmn,,,who wont notice Tobi in a crowd,,,they call him the Trickster,,,that playboy can melt a girls heart with just his cute innocent smile ,,,he is the one who plays the bass and a rapper in the team,,,my sister I’m begging you pls don’t let his innocent and goodlooking looks decieve you Tobi is responsible for many young girls dropping out of school because of unwanted pregnancy and related issues,,,he’ll just use you and dump you later when he is done with you”
“Awww,,,but he is soo dreamy,,,and handsome,,,he looks too innocent for that”
Alima retorted
Rita rolled her eyes
“Alima pls stop o,,,that boy is bad news ,,,his reputation is not only among girls,,,rumour has it that he is the son of a well known gangsta in bongos”
Alima shrugged her shoulders
“And what of that good looking bob marley” she pointed to Dre
Rita hummed a long one then started
” Hmmmn,,,,the divine leader,,,The guy with the big ideas,,Dre is the boss of cleansweep,,,nothing happens without his orders,,,gosh that hot cake has such an amazing voice,,,he can sing for africa!!, they call him a magician on stage,,,whenever he grabs the mic,,its like time stops for him cuz he mesmerises the audience with his melodious voice”
“Wow,,,!seriously” alima exclaimed
“Yeah,,,and also,,,his martial arts skills is second to none,,,the guy is a beast when he is in a fight”
“But don’t keep your hopes up,,,Dre has a horde of girls on his list.,,so we are like,,,not in his league”
All this while they were talking
Rita noticed that alimas gaze just lingered continously on Muna
They had to shift to the next window so they could keep looking at them
Alima started
“You havnt said anything about that mysterious looking one yet”,,,”is he asian or something”
Rita smiled
“Nope he is not” ,,,”I was saving the best for last,,,munachi is the guitar player,,,the legendary grumpy hero,,,every girl’s dream,,,every girl’s love,,,the hot cake ,,,the all rounder ,,,Dre’s right hand man and second in command,,,trust me if you think Tobi is goodlooking you might reconsider when you stand close to Muna,,,those eyes ehn,,,rumour has it that that his dreamy eyes once froze a man to the point of death because of care,,,they call him the all rounder because,,,he is way better than Dre in everything but he just won’t admit it”
“In everything?” Alima asked
Rita nodded
“You mean including in…” alima demonstrated with her hands
Which made rita giggle
“I don’t know o,,,and I havnt met any girl he is been with that knows”,,,”they say…he is too good for anybody,,which is why he doesn’t have a gf”
Alima widened her eyes
“Like seriously,,,how does someone who looks like a male mermaid like that walk around without a gf”
Alima exclaimed
“That’s why they call him mr grumpy ,,that oyibo is too mysterious and reserved,,,did you know that no one had ever seen him smile”
Alima looked shock
Rita continued
“That’s just the thing about Muna,,,that biracial boy is so stingy with his good looks”
Alima shook her head
“You know what maybe its because,,,these kanuri girls in bongos don’t know how to do “it” well”
Rita raised an eyebrow at her
” what is this “it” you are saying”
Alima looked at her and winked
Rita revved up and started
“Uuh,,,don’t even think it alima,,,many have tried but none have suceeded, ,do you know how many times I acted like a complete s--t,,,just to get Muna ‘s attention,,,I just ended up fooling myself”
Alima braced up and replied “many have tried yes,,,but none of them were me”
She smiled at rita and said
“Oh come on rita,,I’m a coy lady,,,I always get whatever I want”
Rita just stared at her in ghast
Partly surprisef,,,partly curious
The third ringing of the bell signalled the next period and they both walked off to clas
”’
”’
”Now as you all know frederick wilson propagated the false theories of gamma rays”
Mr zaki paused and observed the students in his apllied physics class
Then he continued
“And this theories include
“Gamma rays do not result in a change of atomic number
,the mass of the atom does not change
,also the emission is always constant”
He paused again then continued
“But thanks to some corrections and critiscm,,,the theory of gamma rays has witnessed some-”
The teacher was interrupted by the cheers of some student as two people entered the class
“Quiet all of you,,”
He faced Muna and Mike as they headed for. Their sit
“And why are the both of you just coming when the bell was rung over 30 mins ago”
Mike looked back and answered him
“Sorry sir we had a little problem at the cafetariea,,,so we got delayed”
The man looked at them then contemplated before replying
**better to be on the safe side**
He finally blurted out to them
“You boys better not come to my class late again! ,,else the cafetariea won’t be your only problem,,,is that clear?” He barked at them
Mike swung an arm around muna’s shoulder as they went to their sit
“Sure thing sir” he replied
Muna didn’t even bother answering
He took his seat at the back and relaxed in his usual position
The class continued swiftly
Untill the bell rang
All the students got up to head out for their different houses
But mr zaki obliged
“No nope,,,sit down all of you I’m not done with you yet,,,” gesturing with his hands
The students exchanged looks and reluctantly sat down
Again
Mr zaki continued
“Now as you all know your mid terms are approaching fast,,,and you will all need to prepare well for the exams,,,”
He looked around the class he nodded and continued
“And for your C A I’ve decided to group all of you into groups of two In a group,,,the list is with the class rep,,,he will read it out to you now”
He motioned for me to stand up
“Now I want these projects completed before the end of the month and submitted to me unfailingly,,,you can choose any topic of your choice” mr zaki blurted and continued
“Now kenna kindly read out the names”
I stood up
Cleared my throat and started
“Um,,,first we have,, wasabi and damian”
,juliet and geru
Aisha and khalil
Ameer and vinos
,,,,, ,,,,,
,,,,, ,,,,
Then lastly rita ,,,,you and I are partnered”
I called out all the names to mr zaki’s satisfaction
And he said
“Good”
“Thank you kenna,,,now who among you didn’t hear their name”
Three people raised up their hands
That was ,,halima,,tamuno and Muna
Then mr zaki said
“Yes ,,apparantly you all don’t Add up to a even number,,,so I guess the three of you could just be in a group”
Alima smilled and looked at rita
The both of them exchanged facial expressions which( even I could not fully understand)
Mike widened his eyes and tapped Muna who looked like he was sleeping already
Then mr zaki revved
“Okay students,,I believe there are no questions,,, so with that note this class is dimissed”
He grabbed his notebool and walked out of the class living the students in a daze
•••••√•••••√√√•••••√√•••••

Share With Your Friends:



0 Please Share a Your Opinion.:

Post a Comment

About Us | Contact Us | Disclaimer

Terms Of Use | Privacy | Promot Music